La Ferme de Louise
La Ferme de Louise is a recently renovated sturdy stone farmhouse with a living space of 150sq.m. on 2 floors. It is independent and offer full privacy. The house can sleep up to 7 adults. A terrace and private pool can be found in the back of the house. In addition, the house offers a direct access to a vast 30,000sq.m. (7.5-acre) private park including two fishing ponds.
Who was Louise?
Louise was born during the Second French Empire, and lived all her long life in this house until her death in 1954. She raised three children there, among whom Rémus, who settled in Le Fournil until his marriage. Louise is the great grandmother of the current owner. Her primary language was not French, but Occitan!
Access to the house is via a locked gate reserved for house guests. A locked, private car park for several cars is available on the premises.
The house has an inverter-type air conditioning (can heat or cool).
- A large living-room with old rustic furniture, fireplace and TV
- A fully equipped fitted kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, fridge, dishwasher, extractor hood, washing machine, microwave oven, electric coffee-maker, dishes, kitchen utensils
- Three bedrooms (one on ground floor): one queen-size bed, two single beds which can be assembled to form a queen-size bed, three single beds
- One bathroom with shower and toilet on ground floor
- One bathroom with bath and toilet on top floor
- Large openings onto terrace and swimming-pool.
- A pool reserved to the exclusive use of La Ferme guests : 8 by 4 metres plus rotunda stairs, min. depth 0.80 metre, max. depth 2.20 metres, protected by an Aquapremium pool alarm compliant with French norm NF P 90-307. It is open in season.
- Terrace with parasol, outdoor/pool furniture, barbecue, plus a second terrace shaded by a porch-roof overlooking the parc de Cavarcou and country landscape (it is a great location to have dinner in summer while watching the sunset!).
- Air conditioning
- Free wifi.
The Cavarcou park
The private Parc de Cavarcou is 30.000sq.m. (7.5-acre) wide. Its gently sloping wooded terrain surrounds La Ferme de Louise and Le Fournil de Rémus and includes two fishing ponds. The park is made of varied biotopes where you can have a leisurely walk or jogging, play or picnic on the grass, all this without having to leave the property on days when you prefer to stay home!
Where is the house?
Exclusive-use 8x4m private pool
Private/locked car park